The objectives of KALPAVRIKSH are:
- To strive to achieve economic, social, human and overall development of human beings.
- To create a self sustaining process of Integrated Rural & Urban Development
- To support and strengthen initiatives of grassroots pertaining to development, communication, Policy change, environmental conservation and social transformation.
- To execute projects of research, evaluation, studies, information, field based action, focusing poverty alleviation and improvement of natural resources, education, health, women and children.
- To act for reducing exploitation and discrimination in society through action, research, media and policy advocacy by promoting civil society organizations and people’s groups.
- To organize training, educational and capacity building programs for achieving sustainable development, social change, and just and equitable society.
- To raise resources by various methods for undertaking above mentioned objectives.
- To build a model that could be replicated by likeminded organizations elsewhere with similar Socio- economic situation in India.
Networking with agencies- Govt., Non-Govt., National & International for bringing best available resources and practices to the rural community it works with.
The pledge thus reads:
“We dedicate ourselves to the community we exist in.
We shall ensure sustainability through continuous participation and empowerment of the people
We shall constantly strive to be knowledge-based catalysts, enabling the community to achieve economic independence and social
We shall adopt current management practices to achieve our goal”